Are you searching for position where your opinion and ideas matter?
If so, you'll be right at home at PlacidWay. We are always looking for talented, motivated individuals who would like to help us increase customer satisfaction using the ideas, suggestions and feedbacks from our team members!
PlacidWay is currently looking for experienced Customer Service Representative to expand our team with energetic individuals who are looking to grow with an organization.
The successful candidate will work on a consultative basis to give solutions to our patients/customers in the health market using the latest technology. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in meeting goals, follow the guidelines, works with minimal supervision; be efficient and proactive in completing tasks; be flexible and demonstrate closing deals skills.
The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial mindset, drive and motivation to be successful.
• Analyzing patient requests and understanding their medical needs
• Researching in database and finding the best solutions that will fit patient medical needs
• Coordinating patient case with clinics that offer desired treatment
• Developing a thorough knowledge of all our products and services
• Manage prospects and a pipeline
• Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
• Using the latest technology for communication such as Skype, WhatsApp, Emails etc.
• Working with key accounts to develop business relationship with them and conduct meetings on a weekly basis
• Providing Online Chat Support to the website visitors on the professional manner
• Communicate clearly and professionally verbally and in writing
• Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
• Short sales cycle experience
• Cultivate and maintain good patient/customer relationships
• Develop partnerships and alliances
• Basic medical background in healthcare is a plus, but not required
• Sales experience is a plus
• A minimum of 2-3 years of professional and related field experience.
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Experience working with Key Account Management
• Experience providing online chat support and conducting professional communication
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background
• Effective listener and understanding patient/customer expectations
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with Clients in a way that allows for a comfortable consultation.
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Shows/practices a commitment to ethical conduct.
• Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
• Internet savvy to research customer details
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Fluent in English, both speaking and writing. Other languages like Arabic, Russian, Chinese, etc. are considered a plus
• Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications and PowerPoints
• Strong communications and closing skills.
We are offering
• Solid initial training
• Opportunities to grow and develop yourself
• A friendly environment
• Long term relationship
• Performance bonuses based on the results
• Working in the international environment
(use el botón)
ONLY CVs in ENGLISH will be accepted.